The Burton Street Foundation
The Burton Street Foundation is based in a complex of Victorian school buildings on the outskirts of Hillsborough.
We are served by a number of bus and tram routes, we have plenty of bicycle stands, and we have ample on and off site parking.
Are you a what3words user? Find us easier!
- Main reception: garden.poster.neat
- Burton Building entrance: hogs.topped.showed
- Capel Building entrance: broke.ground.hush
- Langsett Building entrance: chose.gifted.impact
- Bamforth Building entrance: memo.crush.forget
- Main vehicle entrance: rail.odds.grit
- Overflow car parking: allows.worked.elder