We think the best employers get the best staff.
We work hard to ensure everyone at Burton Street is motivated and able to provide the highest quality services. Every member of our team receives regular, high quality training, and we have a culture of constant progression and professional development.
All Burton Street staff receive the following benefits:
- Competitive wages
- Flexible working
- Extensive training courses in specialist areas
- Discounted rates for our on-site facilities
- Team building activities and staff socials
- Incremental increases in holiday entitlement
- Lots of nice, friendly people to work with
- A lovely, creative working environment
The Burton Street Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation, supporting the community.
If there is nothing listed here, or if there is nothing suitable for you at the moment, we are always happy to receive CVs and covering letters to keep on file. If you’d like to do this please email them to HR Manager, Katherine Torr.
Learn more about the opportunities we offer and apply now!
Why not get ahead of the rest?
Read our supporting information and view the application
form to see if we would be the right fit for you!